We cordially invite you all the participants from all over the world to attend “4th Global Experts Meeting on Infectious Diseases” are going to be held during May 10-11, 2021, Singapore. The Conference highlights the theme “Global indagation on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID 19 Hub ".
Infectious Diseases are disorders caused by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. Infectious diseases may be of water borne, food borne, vector borne, air borne in human beings as well as in plants and animals. Infectious diseases basically emphasize on the pathogenesis of the bacteria and their therapeutic measures, coalesce of branches of Microbiology Especially Clinical and Diagnostic Microbiology which deals with the cure and prevention of the Infectious diseases. It represents an increasingly important cause of human morbidity and mortality throughout the world. Vaccine development is thus of great importance in terms of global health.
The conference attains significance when we look at the worldwide deaths due to Infectious Diseases.Tetanus (500,000), Measles(1million),HIV/AIDS(1million),HepatitisB (1.1million), Malaria(2.1million), Diarrhea (3.1 million),Tuberculosis (3.1 million), Respiratory Infections (4.4 million).
Who should attend?
- Health Care Professionals
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Emerging Innovative Treatment & Therapeutic Techniques in Infectious Diseases, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Infectious diseases community. This particular conference conduct Presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World’s eminent speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and therapeutic measures for infectious diseases prevention and control are hallmarks of this conference.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Training Institutes
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
For Scientific Sessions please go through the link: https://infectiousmeet.conferenceseries.com/call-for-abstracts.php
For Abstract Submission please go through the link: https://infectiousmeet.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control and Cure
- Laboratory Diagnosis – Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Problems in infectious disease practice
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases/ Childhood Infectious Diseases
- Viral Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial Infectious Diseases
- Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Blood infectious Diseases
- Epidemiological Diseases
- Global Markets On Infectious Diseases
- Tropical Infectious Diseases
- STD And HIV infections
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Pharmacology and Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobials/ Antibiotics/ Antibacterial
- Vaccines and Vaccination
- Health Care - Infectious Diseases
- Bone Infection
- Market Trends of Infectious Diseases
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: https://infectiousmeet.conferenceseries.com/